| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Split in November is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with occasional rain. Circa 108.4mm (4.3in) of H2O is discharged during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Split are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:01 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 9:38.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Split November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Split, Croatia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Split:
- Zagreb, Croatia - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) N
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 50.1 kms (31.1 miles) WNW
- Ancona, Italy - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) W
- Falconara, Italy - 248.4 kms (154.3 miles) W
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) WSW
- Termoli, Italy - 204.6 kms (127.2 miles) SW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SSW
- Amendola, Italy - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) SSW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) SSW