| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Split in October is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 78.7mm (3.1in) of fluid is released during on average 10 days.
- In October the blue above Split is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:09 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 4:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Split October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Split, Croatia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Split:
- Zagreb, Croatia - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) N
- Crikvenica, Croatia - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NW
- Sibenik, Croatia - 50.1 kms (31.1 miles) WNW
- Ancona, Italy - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) W
- Falconara, Italy - 248.4 kms (154.3 miles) W
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 218.5 kms (135.8 miles) WSW
- Termoli, Italy - 204.6 kms (127.2 miles) SW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SSW
- Amendola, Italy - 227.1 kms (141.1 miles) SSW
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) SSW